Monday, August 20, 2012

A New Chapter...

I hate change! But sometimes God uses it to stretch and bring us closer to him.

Over the past couple of weeks there have been some BIG (big for me anyway) changes in my life. I have left my part-time job of over 5 years and with that, because I worked for our church, we in turned left our church. We have spent a lot of time praying and seeking counsel over this decision, reasons for leaving aside, at the end of the day we know that God is leading us in a new direction. Not earth shattering change but enough that I feel unbalanced, no job and no church home. I have been reminded alot over these past two weeks of one of my favorite scripture verses - Jeremiah 29:11

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi27_xubMONPWmgSv6PcjuXIm_UQuKsSKaBu7wvl4UhR000gEiup-hfk7X7F37mXekXFsAZ-GmIQFAkN_wDUyfUY3SQgHUTrQ3KNa4lSnlo4qgk8zB5xfCtLWk4Eb3L75Lq1A5UtF_wHXkk/s1600/Jer29-11.jpg

I know God has a plan in all of this, we will pray and seek after Him for His leading and direction! So we begin a new chapter in our lives one of searching for a new church home, a place to belong, grow and serve. God is moving and I am excited to see what He has in store next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see too!