Friday, August 26, 2011

Sleep Walkers

   It's really late and I am up watching one of my favorite movies, "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". The house is quiet , everyone has been asleep for a couple of hours, and things begin to get a little weird!
   My daughter, Cailin, came stumbling out of her room still asleep speaking in gibberish, crawled up on my lap and snuggled. Out of the blue she starts to laugh hysterically but couldn't tell me why she was laughing. A few minutes later she starts laughing again. I asked her again what was so funny. She says "nothing" and continues to laugh. Finally she says, "chicken fingers". "What chicken fingers?" I asked. "Yummy Yummy chicken fingers!!" she says. "Where are your chicken fingers?" I say. "I don't have any because I am SO HUNGRY!" she says.  Finally get her back to her room where she is completely out.
   A few minutes later my son, Christopher, sleepwalking. comes over gives me a big hug, says goodnight and heads back to bed. He then turned around and began asking me questions, not sure what they were the only one I caught was something to do with numbers.
   Not sure what is going on tonight, maybe it was something in the tacos we made for dinner. I guess I will know for sure if the hubby comes sleepwalking out! Just another day in the life :)

No comments: